SuzukaJC's Anime Media: TOS / Legal Disclaimer
Suzuka's Anime Media                               | Main Menu - Home | Anime Directory | Reports | TOS | Contact Us |
| Project - Uploading | Feature anime - Suzuka | News - Staff Needed | Coming Soon - FAQ |
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
TOS / Legal Disclaimer
Legal Disclaimer

Any animes that are posted are not made by me. These series are made by other people/company. I do not claim possession of any anime series.

Animes without the text saying uploaded by me are not uploaded by me (or family members). If I state (C) SuzukaJC or Uploaded by SuzukaJC than that means it's uploaded by me! But other than that I will not claim any links uploaded by other people. I will only posts and share those so it's spread and to satisfy the users.

If you are to see uploaded links that you do not wish for me to post than immediatly tell me that you don't.
If you are to report me without any warnings than I will have to right to get it pass. Because you are reading it now.

Any anime that are sub are not subbed by me or any of the staff here. We do not claim subbing any anime. We also do not claim encoding any anime, those that are will be stated so!

Terms of Service

If you download any anime/episode and you do not have the original copy, remove it within 24 hours.
I will not hold responsibility for you action if you do not remove it with that period.

Any review created by staff members or me are Copyrighted (c) unless state so. You are not to post any copyright material.

Any image made here are also (c) to me/SuzukaJC.
posted by SuzukaJC @ 8:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Home Page
News
Staff Needed
New Domain
Report!
About Me
Username: SuzukaJC
Location: United States
Age: 13
Birth Day: January 23rd

See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Anime Media
TOS / Legal Disclaimer

Complete Series
Incomplete Series
Ongoing Series
Manga Downloads
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger 

Templates
Firefox