SuzukaJC's Anime Media: Cancel
Suzuka's Anime Media                               | Main Menu - Home | Anime Directory | Reports | TOS | Contact Us |
| Project - Uploading | Feature anime - Suzuka | News - Staff Needed | Coming Soon - FAQ |
Friday, September 01, 2006
Cancel
Alrighty...Cancel the moving to that site.
You still could check for direct downloads but I'm gonna move to another site... But don't worry it's not a free hosting...And It'll be awesome. But till then I'll keep update on this.

Also for all those broken links I'm sorry about it.
But on the new site that I had to pay for I will be uploading lots of media...either it's direct download or free file hosting and maybe even watch youtube stuff. (of course when it's done coding please register and it'll let you access to direct downloads ^^)

Also I might have FMA and DNAngel DUB on the paid site. :D

That's the end so far. :D

OH!! Also if you really want a series to be uploaded tell me what it is and I'll upload it... But if I have it. =P
posted by SuzukaJC @ 5:51 PM  
14 Comments:
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger SuzukaJC said…

    If you want (a) series than name it on the comment and I'll see if I have it.

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger jac3624 said…

    I've been looking for excel saga and please teacher dubbed. That would be sweet if you could find them. Of course I always look for anime dubbed, the more the better.

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger SuzukaJC said…

    hm.... I don't have it. But I'll try to find it. =D but I'll have to look for it sometime. ^^

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "All" of the Samurai Champloo episodes?

    I don't know if you have them all but I got 21 off your site.

     
  • At 2:39 AM, Blogger jac3624 said…

    Thanks, M8! I haven't been able to find those anywhere.

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger SuzukaJC said…

    Samurai Champloo << I don't have that. But I'll also try and look for that! :D

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah well, don't bother yourself too much. I don't want to hassle you!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger SuzukaJC said…

    lol It's really no problem! But on my Zyntar site it will be AWESOME. So just wait for some more time alrighty people? I'll also will be looking for staff. (and no staff will not have power but just being staff for those trying to sabotage things.)

    So if you do just reply and give me your email or msn or whatever you use!!!

    =D

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea, I'll help you if I can. I don't know how I could but you can ask. My msn: kirbyraykai@yahoo.com

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger SuzukaJC said…

    :D thanks! I'll add you right now and talk to you as soon as possible! =D

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Angela Premium said…

    I, too, but if I can find - let you know!

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Stiven said…

    I would like to thank you because it`s save me!

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Dilan said…

    Thank you for your post, I like it!

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Scot said…

    I am so grateful to read this such a wonderful post. Thank you for discussing this great topic. I really admire the writer for allotting their time for this impressive article. Thank you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Home Page
News
Staff Needed
New Domain
Report!
About Me
Username: SuzukaJC
Location: United States
Age: 13
Birth Day: January 23rd

See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Anime Media
TOS / Legal Disclaimer

Complete Series
Incomplete Series
Ongoing Series
Manga Downloads
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger 

Templates
Firefox